Saturday, August 11, 2007

me time

monday, tuesday, and wednesday post-shift afternoons i hold real important because it's only then that i have "me time." i usually lose myself in whatever "me time" thing/s i do during those days.

"me time" activities include:

1. losing myself in a bookstore. bawal ang kasama, sorry! reading time is really important for me.
2. watching multiple episodes of whatever my current favorite TV series/movie is (as of this writing, CSI NY!)
3. folding and re-folding laundry--hehe
4. walk-jogging. i have an exercise routine again! yaaaay!

5. writing

we just had a change of schedule (again.. five schedule changes in one year! such is the life of a call center agent), and at first i didn't like the new sched because i THOUGHT i was gonna miss a lot of activities, but hey... i actually am resting better now, not to mention figuring out what makes me tick and stuff. enjoying the company of me.

haaaay... ang saya saya ng buhay talaga! tenkyu Lord!

2 comments:

mark lim said...

hey! ndi ka ngrreply sa txts ko. me time ka diyan. dont forget the little people din
hehehe

princess karess ♥ said...

what texts? haven't been receiving any. :D you have my new number, right?