Saturday, August 11, 2007

i miss multiplying

the IT authorities in our office have officially banned multiply from the PC in the pantry, which is why i've been updating and logging in real less. which i think is a good thing; at least i would be less less less tempted to go beyond my break hours surfing away. yay God!

fortunately i have a twitter account, so it's gonna be more updated than my blog here. and it's sooo super fun! click me!

right now i am super into CSI: NY. i've always been a forensics fan since i was in sixth grade. add new york, one of my dream cities to visit, in the equation, and boom!

it just dawned on me too.. i'm a fan of mysteries. i poured myself into nancy drew and bobbsey twins books growing up. and maybe if i was into sherlock holmes i woulda liked him too. i like house MD. one of my favorite movies is the cabinet of dr. caligari. et cetera. i always liked figuring things out. asking the whys and whatnot. i'm just a really curious sort, the one who asks too many questions

it's been a great day, week, month. it's a great life!

1 comment:

RG de Castro said...

pansin ko nga....

hehe!