Saturday, August 25, 2007

randomness yet again

1. lately i find myself writing about a myriad of topics. siguro kasi there are a lot more things on my mind, and a lot more things that i enjoy sharing.

2. chores can be fun! i missed yesterday's speed-walk and my sister teena, thankfully, reminded me that it was my turn to, uh, make lampaso. so there. lampaso-ing is a nice substitute for exercise.

3. been thinking about the team reshuffling, a.k.a. all of the agents in our account being re-assigned to different teams. i was majorly "bonding" with my current teammates earlier today. i'm really gonna be missing them like heck.

4. i don't know how to use friendster anymore! for the longest time i was trying to figure out how to upload photos innit! hahaha! i've gotten so much used to multiply na kasi. what fun.

5. the past really can be funny.

No comments: