Friday, August 24, 2007

things to be thankful for

1. exercise! this morning i speed-walked at the ball court behind our house for ONE HOUR. whew! best part is, i got a dose of morning sun and fresh air! panalo.  i am so thankful my left ankle is so much better!

2. lessons! in terms of the relationship department. and i quote from one of the people dearest to me, "a relationship is not a one-way street." simple as that.

3. daddy! got to meet up with my dad earlier this week. dad and i hardly see each other now that he lives in baguio, but he made baba (sorry i don't know how to english this ) for business. daddy lent me a book and some strawberry jam. funny how dad still calls me "little girl" at twenty-two years of age. hehehe

4. grace at the workplace! somehow my job isn't as BAD as i initially thought it was. i've been whining about it incessantly for the past few months, and somehow i've begun to appreciate it! i remember what Paul said: "i have learned to be content whatever the circumstances...i can do everything through Him who gives me strength." o di ba?  sometimes i find it difficult to detach myself from discomforts that plague me, but at the end of the day it's bestest to just smile and be thankful.

5. fellowship! many of you guys, my friends, are just wonderful! i love you!

6. multiply back on convergys IT! yaheeeeey! wala lang.

7. the talents inC arts & media summit! which was held last monday and i honestly had no idea that such an event was happening that day! napadaan lang ako, literally. and i so loved, enjoyed, and learned from it.

 

i am so looking forward to another great week!

2 comments:

Clarence Arreza said...

"make baba" heehee.. mommy imishu!!

Joe Anne said...

hi karess...good for you...we miss you na, hope to see you soon at the center =) God bless yah.