Monday, April 23, 2007

under the sea, under the sea

i have plotted a three-day leave for next week... and i need cheap, enjoyable, and worthwhile vacation-spending ideas!!!  and i emphasize on cheap!


if i had loads of cash right now, i prolly would've gone deep sea diving. *drool* i sorta got inspired by my visual dna result, haha. but i really would like to spend a holiday under the sea. now that i think about it, i've sorta rekindled my love for the ocean; i wanted to be a marine biologist when i was nine ("under the sea" is also playing on repeat in my music player right now). i'd also love to get up-close and personal with my second favorite animal, the manta ray (the first would be ).


and then i'd ask my dad, the original water baby, to go with me diving. my dad, at sixty, still jogs like heck and eats vegetables like i eat junk food.


whee! the thought is already getting me excited.


i better start getting in shape, saving up, and looking for prospective diving spots. para next summer, i can say hi to sebastian, flounder, nemo, marlin, and hopefully my second favorite animal in the world.

2 comments:

joan ong said...

hwaw magastos yang hobby na yan :P sige, pagbutihin mo :D

princess karess ♥ said...

ay totoo. nag check ako sa google ang sasarap ng mga presyo... haha! dapat lang mag ipon na ako para pumayat na rin ako! less gastos sa food! :D