Sunday, April 8, 2007

gratefulicious

- woke up after thirteen straight hours of sleep, with classical music playing in the background. mind you, i don't have those kinds of sleep hours very often.  cleaning my room wasn't even much of a chore.


- managed to perfect my iced coffee formula. given current temperature conditions, i have adjusted my coffee-drinking a bit...and less water gives the stuff more flavor, and an added kick.


- had my eyes checked for new glasses. it's a annual thing, cos my eyesight is really whacked. anyway, i'm pleased, grateful, and HAPPY to report two things:


1.  hindi malaki yung tinaas ng grado ko! every year my eyesight gets worse. i was expecting more worsening this year, since i was losing a lot of sleep and spending more time in front of a pc. surprisingly, yung grado ng left eye ko ganun pa rin (475), pero sa right, 500 na, from last year's 425.


2. bumaba yung astigmatism ko! my right eye has 200 grado in astigmatism (anong english ng grado?), and my optometrist informed me na bumaba na siya.


ang galing di ba?! grabe! 


- i walked in my favorite bookstore and they were playing classical music.


the day is far from over and i'm sure i will be having a lot more things to be grateful about.


 


then again, this day, this month, this year, this life is so so far from over, and i will still have many many many many more things to be grateiul about.


Thank You, thank you, Thank you.

No comments: