Sunday, January 7, 2007

happy new year!

So, here's what happened since (almost) three weeks ago:

1. As per my "new" doctor's orders, I was banned from working my left foot. 22nd of December the foot in question was excruciatingly painful, so I limped to the clinic near our apartment. The doc informed me that my sprain had gotten worse and even had some "partial tendon tear" on it. As a result, I was advised not to go out for fourteen days.

2. That same day we moved to a new apartment. From Cainta, Teena and I now reside in Pinagbuhatan, Pasig. Don't ask me where it's near to, because it's far from everywhere. Seriously! (I know, my preposition usage sucks. Spare me)

3. The fourteen day period ended last Friday, and it was the first time that I was actually able to venture out of the house alone from the new neighborhood. I normally look forward to long walks, but given the current status of my foot, I'm actually sort of dreading it. Haha.

4. I got fatter. Obviously.

5. I did ask the doc when I could do some exercising, particularly jogging. He advised me to wait until the sprain heals completely, which'll take 2-3 months. Brisk-walking, according to him, was no problem, just as long as I'd wear my bandage and high-top shoes while doing so.

6. My foot will not stop me from moving forward. *bow*


...yes, I missed being online, and reading everybody's blogs and stuff. Looks like I have a hell lot of catching up to do.

Hope your holiday was happy!

No comments: