Monday, December 18, 2006

tales of my busted ankle: boredom = the coolest ipod in the multiverse

3:47 pm


being a highly dual individual, i tend to see the good and bad of things quite easily.


given my sprained ankle, i was unable to go to work since friday evening. with the doctor's "yes," i could be able to go to work tomorrow, which is good news for me.


since the night of my little accident, i've been idle at home. now the mere thought of idleness makes me...bored. then again, as i mentioned in my last post, maybe this is the break that i was secretly hoping for.


so what i ended up mostly doing was update my playlist. i've imported a bunch of cd's into my music player. my musical taste amuses me sometimes--i have nirvana, me first and the gimme-gimmes (a punk band specializing in covers of pop songs), early madonna, modern kylie, antonio vivaldi, frank sinatra, and johann pachelbel in that 500-song white contraption.


my ipod is the best in the multiverse. beat that.

No comments: