Sunday, November 2, 2008

it's the same name meme, with a twist

Since everybody seems to be doing it...

If you call me Karess, you know me. (FYI: it's pronounced KAAH-ress, not ka-RESS.)

If you call me Ka-riss, you're one of my teachers back in high school.

If you call me Kookook, you're either a family member, a friend from high school senior year, or someone I met when I hit college.

If you call me Kooks, you're an ID 102 DLSU Comm Arts major.

If you call me Kookie, you're my best friend Bea (and she, only she, can call me that!!).

If you call me Kook, you're probably my Ate Den, my Dad, a relative, a male friend in college, or Raymond Golez.

If you call me Kookaress, you're probably Arvin Marifosque.

If you call me Karkar, you're probably Jeff Cueto.

If you call me Kookster, you're probably Donna Arriola.

If you call me KareKaress, you're probably a busmate from preschool.

If you call me KooKlooxKlan, you're probably GP So Chan.


If you call me Kookadoodledoo, you're probably a fellow Features staffer of my college paper, or someone who used to be in my Yahoo Messenger list.

If you call me Kooka, you're probably Meryll Yan.

If you call me (The)Karessness, you're part of my Multiply friends list, from Pioneer youth, or both.

If you call me Rubrico, you're probably one of my professors, or CAT officers.

If you call me Ruberico, you're my sophomore-year speech teacher.

If you call me Ocirbur, you're probably Jefferson Palma.

If you call me Koby, you're probably my Ate Kat.

If you call me Dahling, you're probably my Mom.

If you call me Little Girl, you're probably my Dad.


If you call me Mine, YUCK! Ang cheesy mo hahahaha!

10 comments:

♥Kitchie♥ Berba ♥ said...

I have to call you something else. Haha.

mea oropesa said...

hahahaha natawa ako dun sa last....
grabeh dami palang tawag sau...
taas ng memory mu....panalo! saludo ako... ^_^

princess karess ♥ said...

yezzz chichi

AHAHAHAHA

princess karess ♥ said...

thanks :D naks haha. actually i copied this from an old blog i wrote back in college. nung time na yung medyo fresh pa :D and when i reposted this in-edit ko na. wahehehe

mimel martillan said...

hmmm...mukang i'll join in the bandwagon...wehe

princess karess ♥ said...

come let's join us! hahahaha

Rapunzel Garcia said...

YUN!

princess karess ♥ said...

pambihira! wahahah.

uy special mention si GP dito. XD

Harry Balais said...

dito ako natawa. hahahahaha

princess karess ♥ said...

hihihi :D salamat sa pagbisita kuya harry!