Sunday, October 15, 2006

*cough sniffle* Yay!

Yay! New Multiply up. I'm still under the weather--in fact, I have been since Friday. Note to self: REALLY quit smoking. Too much of it + lack of sleep due to odd work hours = not good at all.

Anyway, I've tinkering with my brand-spanking new Multiply site, and I wanted to make good use of it. The old one (under username GodofDeath) I deleted because it was so...I dunno, corny and useless. I couldn't upload my other photos because my DeviantArt is working weird.

I miss my FOTOCAM (Photography for Comm Arts majors) days. I wish I had an SLR cam with me and some ISO 400 film so I could snap snap snap all I want.



Oh and I miss writing too. I haven't really written anything in quite a while. A bunch of reviews, yes, but not really good old features. I haven't also done prod work in quite a while, and I miss the panic and tiredness and flurry of it all.

Maybe I should just rest and revive my health instead

No comments: