Tuesday, August 12, 2008

wacky wednesday survey

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
nuh uh

2) What was your dream growing up?
it ranged from: doctor, nun, fashion designer, and marine biologist.

3) What talent do you wish you had?
drawing

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
chai tea latte!

5) Favorite vegetable?
baby corn! baguio bean! chop suey! wahahaha

6) What was the last book you read?
that i actually finished? hmmm... :D

7) What's your zodiac sign?
gemini

8) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
none on the former, two on the latter. one on each ear.

9) Worst habit?
being masungit

10) If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?
there she was, just walking down the street, singing doo wa di di di di dum di di doo...

11) What is your favorite sport?
running

12) Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude?
i'm practicing being optimistic :)

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
talk and talk and talk.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
broken heart. naks.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
DORK.

16) Do you have any pets?
none

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
why?!

18) What was your first impression of me?
huh?

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
neither

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
to be "just right" in all the right places :)

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
both... labo

22) What color eyes do you have?
dark brown

23) Ever been arrested?
nope

24) Bottle or can soda?
nakasupot, tindahan-style. whehehe

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
help my dad revamp his business and visit my mother in the US

26) What's your favorite place to hang out?
the rooftop of my pad

27) Do you believe in ghosts?
no

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
sleep, read, sleep some more

29) Do you swear a lot?
by the moon and the stars and the sky...

30) Biggest pet peeve?
noisy utensils while eating. argh!!!

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
gorgeousgeek :) o, one word yan.

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
yes

33) Do you believe in God?
yes

34) Who are the FOUR people you're tagging?
bea, jim, kitchie, raymond

No comments: