Thursday, August 21, 2008

Psalm 23 NCV (NEW CONYO VERSION)

Psalm 23:

The Lord is like my Pastolero, He is like kumpleto na for me.
He makes me higa in the pastulan in his hacienda,

And makes me go inom-inom from like so malinis na ilog.
He makes ayos my soul.

He likes make me lakad in the tamang way, para to give honor sa Kanya.

Even though I make lakad through a so nakakatakot na place, I won't be takot - as in talaga,
For You're my kasama, barkada, and crew; Your patpat it makes me feel like so secure.

You make a handaan for me, in the presence of those who make gulo sa buhay ko and badtrip my araw.

Yet You welcome me like a bisita, and give me a total make-over - what an honor! You are sobra-sobra when You bless me.

Kaya I am so sigurado, that goodness and love, make habol-habol sa akin all the days of my buhay.

Kaya I am sigurado that I will stay in my Daddy's Mansion araw-araw, like forever!

13 comments:

Ricky Maddatu said...

like yeah! hehehe :)

regine aragon said...

lol! :D

♥Kitchie♥ Berba ♥ said...

HAHAHA.

Like, OMG. This is, like, soooooo fetch.

Love you. :D

princess karess ♥ said...

it's sooo like the practical application of the ten conyomandments. graba.

Christian de Jesus said...

wth?! hahahaha:))

Mark Allen Aromin said...

adek

Harry Balais said...

wahahaha

Patricia Malay said...

ahahahahahahahahaha...

mwaahahahahahahahahaha...

hyuk hyuk hyuk.

*snort*

funny funny!

Toni de Leon said...

haha...funny.. :D after reading the ten conyomandments :D

jemely facundo said...

ang galing naman, hahaha!

Ian Roman said...

amf! you're original translation? :p

radz ! said...

nose bleed..:)

jemely facundo said...

karess,m pinapasa ko sa mga officemates ko. Ang galing pang=engage!!!