Thursday, March 27, 2008

blessed beyond measure!

great news! di ba i lost my phone tuesday morning? yesterday evening, a friend lent me her spare phone that i was to use until i had a new one. right after that, another friend, who witnessed the phone-lending scene, gave me his spare SIM card!


ang galing talaga ni God!!! ^-^


thank you, sam and welmar! :) he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed! rakenrol kayo!!

ang galing galing talaga ni God! woohoo! :D





ps: i shall post my number on a separate entry, mahirap na if i post it publicly. hahaha! as if! hahaha! xP



6 comments:

Mark Allen Aromin said...

Syerr yer blessings! kase ang galing-galing ni God!

mea oropesa said...

GOD is great tlga!...=)

princess karess ♥ said...

yih yeah! :D

princess karess ♥ said...

yes He is! :D kamon!!

Lorie Therese Locara said...

Natuwa ako dito Karess. :) Thanks for including me sa list ng nakaka view ng number mo, hehe. :) (Tamad pa ko mag copy, haha!) See yah! (I am soo terribly late sa sked namin ni God but oh well. :) )

Lorie Therese Locara said...

Ay, ay, congrats pala for getting a sim card and a phone c/o loved ones. :) I always feel so inspired and blessed too, when God shows you His love and provision. :) C'mown! :D