Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the day's almost over

for me, at least. work's almost done. i have a whole afternoon free
and i'm in the mood to do something productive.

lorie gave me her old Message bible last night, and i am seriously
LOVING it. thank you, lorie!! :D it's like, major coolness. you'd
never think that the bible would be written so "informally" and still
remain the insightful, inspiring, amazing book that it is. my hat's
off to you, eugene peterson. you raaakk!!

...which means, i will have to cancel that bible i asked my best
friend to buy me. she just left for the US tuesday, and i asked her to
buy me a pink Message bible. aptly enough lorie gave me hers. so bei,
you won't have to buy me one na. something else na lang :) i miss you
na!

rock enrolled was real swell. i never had time to write about it
because everyone else did :P and lots of people posted photos. kudos
to pastor armin, the mastermind! galing talaga!! :D

fifteen minutes till work's over. hmm. yehey, i have a new book to indulge in :)

enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

Lorie Therese Locara said...

Hala. I hope it's up to the level of how you want your Message Bible? :D I mean, hot pink is prettier than the one I gave.. But then.. :D Love you sis!

Bea Dy said...

eek. now i have to think of something else to buy for you!

hehe, just kidding. I bought something for you na. :)